CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Logic will get you from A to B, Imagination will get you everywhere.

Attempting to detain my mind while in class is an immeasurable and entirely impossible task.  More often than not, I find my mind in places of uncertainty, wonder and fascination. This is also known as day- dreaming. Most of you would like to think you know what day dreaming consists of, but let me tell you the absolute denotation. My day dreams consist of flying cars, sun tanning on clouds, catching stars with my hands, row boats in the sky, what it would be like to have wings, hot air balloons, Unicorns, fireflies, fields of butterflies, floating away with balloons, painting pictures in the sky, sliding down rainbows, lanterns lighting up the sky, dancing on the moon, falling in love, fairies, mermaids. These thoughts are also the reason for my re-occuring insomnia. Although I have searched many a times for the off switch on my imagination, I have yet to locate it. It has either been misplaced, or ceases to exist. 
"Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't want to live there."

Love, me

0 comments:

Post a Comment