CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Perfect Disaster.


I know some things should just stay broken...
I'm well aware this should remain unspoken


I know sometimes you only twist me, and you’re too proud to say you miss me. But what if here and now, I tell you that I’ve figured you all out?
Or maybe I just like how that sounds...
There's no yellow bricks to follow back, and run from that disaster. Familiar sins, come crashing in, and sever forever and after. It's time for me to leave you here...like you left me.
For whats for all in frozen alabaster. Believe me, There's no place like home. 
A shallow grave, where I can keep your secrets safe. No need to tell me where you've been, I feel it. Shallow graves for shallow hearts. For pick-me-ups and fall aparts.
For promises that never started right.


Love, me

0 comments:

Post a Comment