CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 7 November 2011

Unfinished.

       This post is long over-due. There is no right, or easy way to explain this. The hurt caused by this can’t be explained with words. The feeling of hurt, betrayal and resentment will never depart. Those feelings will never cease to exist. I will never lose consciousness of what you did. I will never fathom how someone can be so narcissistic and selfish. I will never forget how you tore apart everything pure and sacred. 
       You had it all, and you chose to throw it all away...and for what? Your idea of happiness? Lying, cheating and manipulation have never been known to bring happiness. You chose to leave the two things that bring the most comfort and bliss in this world. You took away the two things I always thought I would have in my life, without any regard as to how it would affect me or anyone else. All you are concerned with is yourself, your “needs” and your wants.  
       I have tried so hard to forgive all the things you have done and all the pain you’ve inflicted. It’s not easy when everyday you find another way to tear us down. We’ve all tried over and over to understand, help, forgive....I have had enough. There is a difference between giving up and knowing when you’ve had enough.


Love, me

0 comments:

Post a Comment