CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 9 April 2012

Putting the pieces back together.

You say you tried your best, but we both know the truth.
You lost it long ago. Your family won't acknowldege you. You up and left us all
Look what you've ruined...
I can now say with great certainty this won't be easy but I'm letting go of you.
I can now see with more clarity, though my bones are trembling.
We need to move on from you.
We all will heal again.
We                      all                       will                        heal.

You looked me in the eye and swore you changed this time
I cant believe in words I've heard a million times.
You locked your hand in mine and promised things were fine just
to clear your conscious. All that you can do is lie, and leave the life you left behind.
We were miserable and broke down inside.
I can feel my heart ache, it constantly reminds me we were never good enough for your love.
But we all will heal again.
We                      all                       will                        heal

Love, me

0 comments:

Post a Comment