CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Loyalty.

You can really tell the difference between an ordinary and a loyal friend. Lately, I have really noticed the lack of loyalty missing in the character make-up of most people. For a long time I would pretend not to notice the lack of loyalty in my own friends. As long as I could stand it anyways. Then sooner or later, a confrontation would happen. The friends would deny there was a problem and things would be ok for a week or so. Then, things would go back as they were before. I’ve finally decided it’s time. Time to cut these people out. It’s not worth it anymore. Life is hard enough without “friends” constantly making you feel small. True, you have no right to dictate their behavior, or tell them what they can and cannot do, but you also shouldn’t have to tell them to be loyal and true to you. Time to move on. Time to surround myself with real people. Real people that know the meaning of the word loyalty and know how to be a true friend.

Love, me

1 comments:

Laura Dunford

I couldn't agree more with this post! I feel this way a lot!

Post a Comment