CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Stand your ground.

Where do I start?...How about I tell you that I simply cannot live without you...
How about I tell you that I simply cannot breathe without you here by my side.
You've always been the place where my fears can hide.
But not anymore...
What do I say?...How about I start by asking if my love has ever been enough?
How about we start with all the secrets that you've kept bottled up in this 
broken place you call your heart.
 I'll gesture towards you please don't go...if you tell me what i want to know.
Can i change your mind...or is it too late? will you stand your ground or will you change?...
and when we get through will you know my name anymore? 


Love, me

1 comments:

simply jane

I love this. It's written so beautifully. Also congratulations on your decision to serve a mission! You are going to be an amazing missionary. =)

Post a Comment