CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 22 August 2011

Just Jen

All about me :)


I am obsessed with orange juice, taking photos, antiques, day-dreaming, country music, Tim Horton's strawberry banana smoothies (I probably buy one a day), blueberries, Mayday Parade, the lake, painting my nails, cowboy boots, band tees, home decor, coconut passion body butter, Pretty Little Liars, dresses ( just counted that I now own 47. You can never have too many right? ), pick up trucks, southern alberta, watermelon, owls, Adam Young, Harry Potter, music, The Hunger Games, rings, wedding magazines, old cameras, Stride peppermint gum, Jones soda, laying on my deck by myself at night, writing, Nashville, summer, day dreaming about places I want to go, buying head bands that I never wear, acoustic music, Caroline County and my back yard :)

Love, me

0 comments:

Post a Comment