CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 23 June 2011

Dear 16 year old me,

16 year old me: I can't wait to get married! I want to get married right when I turn 18 and live happily ever after!
20 year old me: Wow, I would rather become a cat lady than get married. Boys are immature, retarded and a complete waste of my time.


16 year old me: Omg, my BFF and I are in a fight :(
20 year old me: Wow, I think I only have three friends.

16 year old me: I can't come out tonight! My mum won't let me, I'm grounded, I have to finish my homework...
20 year old me: Uhh, I think I'd rather stay home in my pajamas and watch Teen Mom.

16 year old me: Ugh, I wish I was hotter, skinnier, smaller, bigger chested, less awkward...maybe then the boys will notice me
20 year old me: I'm pretty dope, why does no one else realize this?

16 year old me: I hate my parents
20 year old me: I love my rents. What would I do without them!?

16 year old me: Boy: I love you. Me: Awe, I love you too :)
20 year old me: Boy: I love you. Me : Option A- Thank you?..../ Option B-....../ Option C- Holy hell, where is the door...

16 year old me: Wicked! $50.00 from doing chores! Look out West ed, here I come!
20 year old me: Hmm...I guess I'm not eating this month...

16 year old me: Please don't break up with me...I love you :(
20 year old me: Oh thank goodness! You were getting so clingy...

16 year old me: Mmmm, I can eat whatever I want, as much of it as I want and it won't go anywhere noticeable.
20 year old me: Woah, where did that 20 extra pounds on my butt come from...


Love, me. 

3 comments:

becky

hahaha holy hell, where is the door..you're the best.

StephaBear

My entire life in a page. " Hmm...I guess I'm not eating this month..." for sure my life. also: "Option C- Holy hell, where is the door..." hahahhaha

jennipeterson

Hahaha thanks for the comments girls :)

Post a Comment